Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quick look at month gone by: Rally to Restore Sanity

Some of the interesting reads from around the Web for September 2010

Clarion Call to spread the timeless message “Take it down a notch!!!” I’m definitely going to be there with my friends on 10/30/2010. Will you ?

----------------------

Circling Manhattan. Fantastic Idea. Done!! I will do this and blog my own experience.

----------------------

Delhi rides Metro in record numbers. Way to go Delhi!!!

----------------------

India’s All time XI. Sons of a Golden Age. It has been a great privilege and luxury for my generation to watch our cricket in the 90s and 2000s. As Siddhartha Vaidyanathan put it in his Cricinfo article ‘Losing my religion’ after retirement of Kumble and Ganguly; "Our childhood is ending," and in some way he was probably spot on. Tendulkar's retirement may mean a lot of things to a lot of people, but for a generation of 25- to 30-year-olds it will mark the end of the first part of their lives. Switching on the television the day after will be a serious challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment