Sunday, September 25, 2011

Quick look at the month gone by: Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!

Thanks to my move to London, I have been lagging behind my blog posts for last few months. But luckily I had collected/archived bunch of posts over this period and will slowly start publishing them. Sorry for the "delayed news"!!!

Some of the interesting reads from around the Web for May 2011

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!

----------------------

Tip of the hat, Sir!!! Fantastic science and engineering! For those of us who've moved on for greener pastures, an absolutely humbling lesson on basics of pure engineering.

---------------------

I'll miss my Crown Victoria Taxi Cab :( Riding NY will never be the same!!!

----------------------

Game for ages!! I believe any true video games fan of 80s and 90s have played this game along with Mario Bros. Any other such iconic games come to mind ? Pioneer First Person Shooter to hit Stardom!

----------------------

Guess what doesn't mean "GOODNESS"!

----------------------

It's bird, It's a plane ... It's BONO!!!! SuperBono to Spiderman's rescue yet again.

----------------------

CHROMEBOOK IS HERE!!! Watch out MSFT and AAPL! GOOG has big plans. Along with AMZN, they are ready to rule the cloud!!!

----------------------

Have to do this!!! Missed out on Circumnavigating Manhattan due to my move but this needs to be done.
@Richa di - I trust the New Yorker in you will do the Circumnavigating Manhattan for me! =)

----------------------

That is a fun concept!! I've never been to one of these before.

----------------------

LOL!!! This is hilarious. It's like mafia giving cold advice to a troubled brother over Sunday breakfast. Reminds me of the JOKER scene about the Chinese businessman in Dark Knight.

----------------------

Be forever curious.
Volunteer for everything.
Show up a lot.
Treat failure as a learning experience.
Live life with no regrets.
Remembering…There is no undo button!

---------------------

Wish I could follow this routine! I do want to be more energetic in the morning. But Alas!!

----------------------

You gotta love the city!

----------------------

"In the end, dictators lose. If they keep their people poor and isolated, they face Arab springs. If they make their people rich, they face Kimchi Revolutions."

----------------------

What are the odds ?!? I was here the day before this article was posted in NY times! :) Beautiful place Montreux!

----------------------

iCloud is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment