Friday, September 9, 2011

Losing My Religion

Steven Gerrard

Update: Yet another one bites the dust. STEVIE GERRARD to leave Liverpool! End of an era!

 

139426

Update: That below sentiments were as of September 2011. And now on March 9th 2012, it's official. I have indeed lost my religion (and my childhood). Rahul Dravid and Peyton Manning have retired this week. It's time to get all nostalgic and re-live all the memories. Here are some of the finest moments:

The wolf who lived for the pack

Losing My Religion

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I've tuly enjoyed being your quarterback

 

Peyton's best moments

 

India's all time No. 3

 

Rahul Dravid shows his greatness

 

A Rahul Dravid day at Trent Bridge

 

Hiding behind The Wall

 

Memorable at the Memorial

 

Men vs. Boys

 

India's finest slip fielder

Fascinating, not regressive

Peyton's Pep Talk

Number only tell part of Dravid's story

Nadal cramps up during press conference; Schumacher and Federer are made to look second best; Gerard is perpetually recovering from hamstring injury; Manning may miss the entire 2011-12 season; Hamilton crashes his car every other race; Entire Indian team minus Dravid has returned home injured! Rough Sports Season ? May be. Or may be I am just getting old and losing my religion along with an entire sports generation!


No comments:

Post a Comment