Monday, October 10, 2011

Quick look at the month gone by: Potter Mania

Thanks to my move to London, I have been lagging behind my blog posts for last few months. But luckily I had collected/archived bunch of posts over this period and will slowly start publishing them. Sorry for the "delayed news"!!!

Some of the interesting reads from around the Web for July 2011

Stimulus package anyone ?!? I guess India was not called the "Golden Bird" for nothing!

---------------------

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! I am one of them!

---------------------

Need to check out all of them. This is my borough.

----------------------

This is fantastic! Now navigation is so much easier without data plan. Wish I had this on my recent travels :)

---------------------

Need to check out all of them. This is my borough.

----------------------

You can see why Jon Stewart and Fareed Zakaria see eye-to-eye on so many issues. Jon Stewart made the exact same argument on his show few months back!

----------------------

Potter mania!!!

----------------------

Fantastic Read. Some hard-earned life wisdom!

----------------------

Your "start-up"!

----------------------

London 2012

--------------------

I miss my Cartoon Network days!!!

----------------------

HAHAHAHAHA .... I know it's mean but I can't stop laughing!!!!

----------------------

Love it!!! Physics numericals are even more fun now :)

----------------------

To Bombay, With Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment